Software Training and Support Services
Franklin Associates is the openLCA Partner in the United States. openLCA is the premier free and open source life cycle assessment software tool. We are proud to Partner with GreenDelta in promoting the use of transparent, high quality LCA datasets and open source software.
Getting started with openLCA
There are a number of resources readily available on the openLCA and Nexus websites.
- What's new in openLCA?
- Find the latest life cycle inventory datasets. Free datasets from USDA and EXIOBASE are available, as are datasets for purchases such as ecoinvent or GaBi.
- Download compatible life cycle impact assessment methods. Included in the free openLCA impact assessment method package are EPA's TRACI v2.1, USETox, ReCiPe, and many more.
- Learn how to get started with openLCA with free manuals and videos.
- Post questions and solicit feedback in the openLCA user forum.
Training and Support
We offer openLCA Training Courses on-site or online. These courses are tailored to meet your organization's needs. Course provide attendees with everything needed to perform complex life cycle assessments using openLCA. Topics include:
- Creating Unit Processes
- Creating and Analyzing Product Systems
- Creating Comparative LCA Reports
- Exporting and Importing Data
- Co-products, Allocation, and System expansion
- Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis
- ...and Custom Modules to Meet Your Needs.
If you would be interested in joining an upcoming group training, please let us know what you are looking for, and we will notify you of the next available opportunity that meets your needs.
In addition, we are happy to design customized support options to meet your organization's needs, from getting your organization up and running with openLCA to setting up and troubleshooting complex models and analyses.
More information on pricing for training and support services can be found here (PDF).
To learn more, contact us at openLCA@erg.com
↑ Back to Top ↑